The Groninger Museum opened in 1874. The current post-modernist building consists of three main pavilions designed individually by architects Philippe Starck, Alessandro Mendini, Coop Himmelb(l)au, and was completed in 1994. All the images are from the exhibition "Atelier Mendini. Le Architetture" curated by Aldo Colonetti and hosted at La Triennale di Milano from April, 12 to May, 2 2018.
Netherlands - Groningen
Philippe Starck, Atelier Mendini, Coop Himmelb(l)au - Wolf D. Prix & Partner